Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome!

I'm finally making the leap to blogging!  September 1st - a great day for new beginnings as fall approaches, the leaves start turning and the mornings are cooler (not today though!).  It's Labour Day weekend here in Ontario and on Tuesday the streets will be full of children on their way to a new year of school and learning.

I'm planning to use my blog to highlight some of the new designs in my shop and show off some of the photos that I've been taking.  I'd also like to hear from you and I'll also be featuring other shops that I think the world needs to know about!   

I took this photo recently at our cottage north of Sudbury.  It's a hummingbird or hawk moth as he's approaching the last remnants of a brightly coloured bee balm flower.  This gal (or fellow) has been hanging around the cottage all summer - and been the subject of many of my photo attempts!

3 comments:

  1. Incredible picture Sandra!!

    Welcome to the blog world. Can't wait to see more of your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maya! I may come running to you for advice on how to do things on my page here LOL! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,
    I was about to say the same! What an awesome snapshot!
    I wouldn't be surprised at all of your success in this business.
    Drop a line to me, I'd love to place an ad for you on familyshortstories.com

    Mark

    ReplyDelete